Uniform plays a key role in creating an inclusive community, providing a school identity and demonstrating equality amongst students. London East Academy (LEA) expects a high standard of personal appearance from all its students. The presentation of self to the highest standard is a key professional skill that employers demand. Variations on the uniform are not allowed.
- New Black School Blazers (must be purchased from our suppliers). COMPULSORY
- Navy School Jumpers (must be purchased from our suppliers). OPTIONAL
- Black trousers (can be purchased from our suppliers or other retailers). COMPULSORY
- White grandad collar shirts (can be purchased from our suppliers or other retailers). COMPULSORY
- Black, white, or grey plain socks -without any adornments
- A Navy crew necked jumper with the school emblem - no other jumper/sweatshirt is permitted. At LEA, Blazer must be worn over jumper
- A plain black outdoor coat, quilted or duffle, may be worn with a plain scarf, gloves, and pull-on hat in the colder months. Hoodies and body warmers are not considered an outdoor coat .
- Headwear for religious observance can only be in black, white, or grey.
- Navy blue with school crest T-Shirt
- Black/Navy Tracksuits
- Black/White Socks
- Full Black trainers
- Blazers should be worn at all times - also to and from school
- A sensible bag is needed for school - it needs to be able to hold your child’s equipment for the day and also their PE kit when needed (you may decide to purchase a smaller 2nd bag for your child’s PE kit if needed)
- All Uniform and PE Kit must be labelled with your child’s full name. This helps ensure any lost items get reunited with the rightful owner as soon as possible and also saves you having to buy replacement items.
- T-shirts (long or short sleeved), shorts and other such fashion items should not be worn underneath your child’s school uniform
- A plain black leather belt can be worn with trousers but must not have large ‘fashion’ buckle/fastener
Artisty Ltd is our exclusive school uniform provider for Al Mizan School & London East Academy.
Address- 426 Porters Avenue, Dagenham RM8 2EE • Contact Hasan- 07960697397, Arony- 07780351894