APPLICANTS WILL BE OFFERED PLACES SUBJECT TO ALL ENTRY CRITERIA BEING MET
HOW TO APPLY
Thank you for taking an interest in applying to London East Academy.
For parents who wish to bring in their child’s application you have the option of leaving it at the East London Mosque security desk during school holidays or you can directly hand it in to the school reception during school hours.
If you wish to send your application via email. Please send to
Please note, your application must be fully completed and all relevant documents have been attached when submitting for it to be processed without delays.
The admissions officer will notify you of your child’s application status in due course.
THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IS AS FOLLOWS:
1. Once the application phase is complete, applicants will be invited to take an entry test (CAT4) in English Mathematics and Science. Applicants who score below average may not be shortlisted.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend an interview with Parents/Guardians. They will be interviewed by a member of the admission panel in order to establish the following:
• They (the student and the parent/guardian) share the school’s vision.
• The parents/guardians are committed to be active partners to the school.
• The candidate is able to read the Qur’an and has memorised or is committed to memorise 1 Juz of the Qur'an by the beginning of secondary education.
• The candidate has an attendance record of (95% or above)and exemplary behaviour.
• The school report from his present school indicates that he is making age expected progress in all core subjects.
• The parent/guardian has the means of paying fees for the duration of the candidate's study at the School.
• The student has a sibling at London East Academy or Al-Mizan school.
3. Places will be offered on a point scoring system based on all entry criteria being met and beyond. Applicants who do not receive an offer will be placed on a waiting list.
4. Successful candidates' offer will be conditional. The condition will include signing an agreement and paying fees for one term within a period of four weeks.